A Loving Home For Your Loving Dog - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

wet slippery and muddy walks
Tuesday
Tuesday rain
Weekend walks
miserable weather

Categories

bog boarding
dog boarding
dog home boarding
dogs
Home Dog Boarding, Day Boarding
home dog boarding, day dog care, holidays for dogs
powered by

My Blog

Wet Wednesday

Only caught a little bit of the rain this morning so good decision of mine to get the dogs out early. do not like walking in the rain when it is as heavy as it is today. So Eddie here, Charlie here and Hugo who has had a little operation Bella here together with Stanley and Shambles ,  Cassir Katie and Zeb all getting on well together too.

7 Comments to Wet Wednesday:

Comments RSS
Fake Watches on 28 May 2018 14:18
Cassir Katie and Zeb all getting on well together too.
Reply to comment

best resume help on 30 September 2018 05:00
You can without quite a bit of a stretch get them through this blog. Furniture that makes our homes wonderful. We should be to a great degree specific while acquiring the furniture. This is an astonishing site outfit the essential information with us.
Reply to comment

gdfgdfg on 25 February 2019 09:15
dgdgfdgdfgd
Reply to comment

Bets10 on 04 September 2019 14:13
No doubt schooling has performed essential position in the development of the economy, all I recognize is that it's miles not possible to continue to exist without the training. It teaches us a way to talk with the special way using exclusive languages.
Reply to comment

https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/speedypaper-review/ on 19 September 2019 13:56
Please keep yourselves dry because I know that it will not be good if you will get sick because of the rain. Unlike you, my dogs and I actually love to walk in the rain because personally, I do have lots of good memories with the rain. My dogs, on the other hand, always tend to get excited with water which is kind of amusing for me. But of course, I do understand what you feel and your reason why you don't like rain that much. I do know other people who also feel the same way and it is not something that you should be ashamed of. Anyway, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I can't wait to hear more from you.
Reply to comment

write me an assignment on 17 November 2019 14:54
I am searching for some great blog sites for contemplating. I was seeking over web search tools and discovered your blog webpage Well i like your astounding web journal webpage outline in addition to your posting capacities.
Reply to comment

Buy Dissertation Online on 12 May 2020 13:02
All I want to say that dogs having worth more than just a pet or decoration piece in your house.
Reply to comment